ABOUT THE SPEAKER
John Blaskey has generated hundreds of millions of pounds of new prospective business for his clients through face-to-face marketing. Global multinationals, national trade organisations, not-for-profits and countless SMEs have benefited from John's insight.
John's key theme? Persuading his audiences to stop hiding behind their screens - and engage with prospects. Engaging with our fellow human beings is proved to deliver far more long term business relationships than via on-line methods.
Coming Back to Live: How to Survive & Thrive with Events – Part 1
After a long absence of face-to-face meetings, live events are predicted to make a big comeback in 2021.
In part 1 of this 3-part series, you’ll learn:
• Learn practical and achievable strategies and techniques that will increase your revenues
• Discover how to captivate a new customer base, and convert them
• Understand why exhibitions are a powerful lead-driver and revenue generator
Coming Back to Live: How to Survive & Thrive with Events – Part 2
Part 2 of this 3-part series with John Blaskey will teach you all about:
• Maximising your onsite visitor engagement and return on investment (ROI)
• Creating an efficient and consistent visitor journey through your stand
• Developing cost-efficient, high-impact themes, stand designs and experiences • The 4 key roles that need to be performed on your stand - and who should perform them
• Measuring your return on objectives and return on investment
Coming Back to Live: How to Survive & Thrive with Events – Part 3
In this third and final masterclass, you will learn about maximising exhibitor ROI:
• Capturing quality leads and converting them to your bottom-line
• Attracting and identifying meaningful onsite leads
• Effective onsite data collection and qualification • Post-show follow-up strategies
• Measuring your ROI (return on investment) and ROO (return on objectives)